NOAA’s Ship Tracker
NOAA's Ship Tracker shows information about the location, present and past, of NOAA's ships.
Ship location and the conditions where the ship was located are maintained on this site for at least one year.
- For information about using the Ship Tracker site, visit the help page.
- For general information about the NOAA fleet, visit NOAA's Office of Marine and Aviation Operations.
- This site requires a modern browser and works best with a window resolution of at least 1024x768.
- NOAA raster charts are updated monthly and are not to be used for navigation. Weather comes from the NOAA nowCOAST site.
- For questions or problems with the map viewer, please email the EED Shiptracker distribution list at email@example.com